new member with Greek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

5 Year Member
Hi. I have a Greek tortoise, and I live in a cold city (SF.) I'm looking for habitat and food advice for her all of the time.

Glad I found this forum (thank you, Kevin!) and if anyone can point me to a good Greek Tortoise or habitat thread, I'd very much appreciate that!!
-Mango

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
Welcome to the forum :)

You should find some good information in the Greek section of the forum. If you do have any questions, just start a new thread and we'll be glad to try to answer them for you. :)

Danny

Mango

5 Year Member
Hi Danny, I heard you are the expert! I've been racking my brain over her enclosure. Kevin Norred gave me some good info. about Greek's being aggressive climbers, which makes me feel like she (Mango) isn't bored or miserable, just doing what comes naturally.

I wish I were handy and could build my own enclosure for her. Am looking for one that fits in the spot upstairs.
I have great photos of the cat with Mango. We introduced them while the cat was a baby, and they hang out. The cat, of course, loves the warm enclosure, so we put a screened lid on it to keep her out.

Any suggestions about large enclosure ideas that aren't expensive?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi "Mango":

(May we know your name?)

Welcome to the forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.