New Leopard Tort

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelseyTort

5 Year Member
This is Da Vinci my 3 month old leopard tortoise. I have owned all types of reptiles including a box turtle as a child but this is my first tortoise. Any friendly advice is always appreciated :}

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41

mctlong

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Valley, SoCal
Welcome to the forum Kelsey! Your little leopard is adorable!

If you go to the leopard tortoise section of this forum, you'll find a caresheets and more information on the species. They are stickied as the first two posts here:

Leoprad Tortoise Section

Leopard tortoise care is virtually identical to sulcata care, so you may also want to browse through the sulcata forum, especially the first five posts. The first five posts offer information on hatchling set-up, diet, and overall care. The sulcata section of the forum is located here:

Sulcata Tortoise Section

Feel free to post any questions and keep those pictures coming. We love picture of baby tortoises here! :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) Toms great threads for raising a smooth healthy leopard are at the bottom of my post. Cutie leopard

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. Click the links in my signature for all sorts of good info. Looks like your baby was started with the dry routine. Are you soaking daily? Humid hide and warm temps round the clock?

Good luck.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Nice tort! And cool looking paint job on them fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.