new laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

OMG! This is me maggie3fan typing on a new laptop. It's a windows format and I am used to Linux, so this is the 4th time I have tried to make a post. I get all thru typing and try to hit done and the whole darn thing disappears. I have hit the space bar and ended up in a totally different program. So if a message appears on a thread where it doesn't make any sense, and it's all spelled wrong please just be patient and know that I am having a very hard time trying to work my way around this strange program, and I did it all just so I could be on TFO and watch TV at the same time. It would have been cheaper just to move a TV into the Dale Earnhardt Memorial Worship Room where my desktop is. Cuz this windows stuff and this weird cursor sucks big time

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Aww, you'll figure it out. Quit complainin'. Haha. :D

Congrats on the new laptop. Now you are mobile. I use mine everywhere. I have to say it was kinda fun doing TFO from my hotel at a resort town near Mexico City.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Congrats on the new 'puter! Can we please see a photo of "the Dale Earnhardt Memorial Worship Room"???

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
You should have bought one of these!! :D

apple_ipad1.jpg

Josh said:
Congrats on the new 'puter! Can we please see a photo of "the Dale Earnhardt Memorial Worship Room"???

+1

I wanna see this too

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
You'll get used to it! Practice makes perfect ;) Good luck :)

And Fernando, I want an iPad! I will have one by the end of the year...

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Once you get used to it, you will love it. You can watch the races and TFO at the same time!! I love my laptop, I would be lost without it. Especially when I go out of town. You just pack it up and you are good to go!

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
But you can't use an ipad without the help of a real computer ;)

Congrats on the computer :)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Congrats on the new computer Maggie! I am sure you will find a way to get used to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.