New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannomite

5 Year Member
Hey everyone,

I'm very excited (and a bit scared lol) but I just bought my first home! Its got a nice back yard so I am looking forward to building a cool enclosure for Nova...so much to do now, its definitely overwhelming!

I'll be sure to take pics of the yard to see if you all have any ideas for Nova's outdoor pen. I don't move in until May 21 but that will come quick. Theres even a little veggy garden already setup so I will grow some Tortoise food in there....I guess its time to be responsible lol!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Wow! Congratulations! Its fun to move into your first home. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the tortoise pen.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
That's so exciting Dan. I wish you lots of luck and happiness with your new home. You are going to have a ball with that garden, and building your new pen.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Congratulationsss :D I can't wait to see the pics and I am sure you will have a lot of fun building a beautiful enclosure for Nova :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
If you are looking for something to build your pen with. I use the grey cinderblocks 8 by 8 by 16 they may not look pretty but they get the job done and I can always move them if I need to increase the size of the enclosure, and gratz on the new home, ENJOY.

Status
Not open for further replies.