New here! Sharing photos of my Indian star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Naples, FL
Hi all! I've never had a chance to share my photos of my Indian star, Raja Sharam, with other people who know about them. I purchased him as a well-started baby from local breeder, The Turtle Source, iin February 2009 so he is nearly 3 years old. I would love your insight of him. Does he look healthy? If not, what can I do to correct the possible issues? Does he look like a Indian or a Sri Lankan?

I know he is a male because every time I remove him from his soaking dish to rinse him off, he gets "excited" :p Ick!

His most recent photos:

Here is his enclosure:

Photos in order of when I brought him home on up to most recent: Raja Sharam's photo gallery on Flickr.com

:) :tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Missi:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know your name (Missi?) and where you are?

Your tortoise is beautiful! I don't know enough about stars to answer your questions, but your Maneki Neko collection is great!!! :p

Yash Raj

5 Year Member
Beautiful.
Looks healthy.
It is an Indian Star.
Geochelone Elegans.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
emysemys said:
Hi Missi:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know your name (Missi?) and where you are?

Your tortoise is beautiful! I don't know enough about stars to answer your questions, but your Maneki Neko collection is great!!! :p

Funny stuff

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Going thru your pictures, I noticed you have Brussels Griffons!!! I love those guys!

Missi

5 Year Member
Naples, FL
Hey guys! Thanks for all your lovely comments! Yes, my name is Missi & I live in Naples, Florida. LOL I do collect maneki nekos! Have added several more since that photo was taken. I need a curio cabinet to display them in :rolleyes: Glad you enjoyed my photos! Hope to learn much more about Indian star tortoises here :D :tort:

Missi

5 Year Member
Naples, FL
Sky2Mina said:
Welcome! Your star is beautiful

Thank you Sky2Mina! So is yours! Hey, I have a lizard from your country! They were accidentally introduced in my country -- A Tokay gecko! He is just a tiny baby right now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.