New enclosure!!!!!!

yillt

Hi. Billy is growing fast now and I only made his last indoor enclosure about 3 months ago but he is getting WAY to big for it. Before I went out to buy YET ANOTHER expensive enclosure does anyone have any cheap ones they would be offering to sell me or do you know of a shop that would. It needs to be the right size for a 3 year old marginated. I shouldn't be looking at the price really but at the rate he is growing he will need a bigger one very soon. If you have one you were going to throw away I will happily take it but it needs to be quite big (not massive ) as he is growing very big now. Thanks in advance.

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
Make sure the next when you get is the last one. Decide on the biggest enclosure that you can have for when he is ian adult and make or purchase that. That way you don't have to keep my new ones all the time.

yillt

Have you considered tossing one together yourself?
Yes I have. But as I will make one to last him his whole life dome marginateds grow MASSIVE and as it would need to be an indoor enclosure I can't find any wood big enough. We have a couple of wood shops near us but the wood is all thin planks but anyway I live with my mum and my sister and none of us are very good at DIY. So I was just asking incase anyway did.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Do you have floor space (square footage?) howe about you use something to place on the floor and then build around it---this way you can then move the exterior walls/boundaries as the tort requires....?????

indoor fencing for tortoise.jpg
floor enclosure.jpg