New and confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshdragon

5 Year Member
I'm finding my way around slowly. I live in Norfolk UK with 10 sulcatas, 2 aldabs and a few meds. Donna

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Welcome to the forum :) what are you confused about? maybe I can help :) Do you have any pic's to post ?

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Welcome to the forum :)
I am sure you will find all the answers to your questions here :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Donna:

I'm assuming that you're confused about meandering around the forum. Don't worry, it will get easier as you play with it. Its really quite a simple format once you "get" it.

Welcome to the forum!!

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Welcome to the forum Donna :)

Danny

welshdragon

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi Donna:

I'm assuming that you're confused about meandering around the forum. Don't worry, it will get easier as you play with it. Its really quite a simple format once you "get" it.

Welcome to the forum!!

Thank you Yvonne, Yes it is the site that is confusing me! I'm much better with Tortoises than i am with computers.
Donna

ALDABRAMAN said:
Welcome, aldabras are great.

I must agree with you but i also must add that keeping them in a Florida climate would be more fulfilling than the UK. My heating bills are massive as you can imagine. But it is so worth it! I have 2 7 yr olds. They have been with me 18mths and were imported from Mauritius. They are refusing suppliment coated food so i am feeding cuttlefish as their main calcium source at the mo. What do you advise??
Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.