New additions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
We have 3 new additions to our family. We have had them for a little over a week and I think they are all very awesome.

Since all three look the same and even though we have seen personality differences in all three of them, we have decided to give them generic names just for identification purposes.

So here is Dot 1, Dot 2, and Dot 3...

0728111653.jpg

IMG00334-20110730-1218.jpg

IMG00336-20110730-1218.jpg

IMG00335-20110730-1218.jpg

They are great diggers, all you can see is the tops of there shells...

downsized950728111655a.jpg

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
terryo said:
Are they Three Toed's? Baby boxies are the cutest.

I just asked my wife to check and she say's they have three toes on the back feet, so Yes they are Three toed Boxies. I was just so happy to have them, I never even looked...

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I have 5 new torts and turtles this year, so yes I know how it goes...:D:D

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Glad to see that they're doing well. I love to see updates on them. I'm glad you like them! I'll have a bunch more hatching soon. Fernando, I'll see about getting one out to you, it's just too hot lately and I don't know how much shipping would be. I've never shipped a little one like this before.

-Matt

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
matt41gb said:
Glad to see that they're doing well. I love to see updates on them. I'm glad you like them! I'll have a bunch more hatching soon. Fernando, I'll see about getting one out to you, it's just too hot lately and I don't know how much shipping would be. I've never shipped a little one like this before.

-Matt

Will do Matt, I also have a Cactus that's in a soda container that has started growing new pads that I will give you the next time we come over....

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
matt41gb said:

-Matt
shipping is like 50 dollars for overnight , and just FYI you should be able to ship like 3 or 4 in one box. I would wait until it cools a little before doing so. I would not mind buying 2 or so if more hatch keep me in mind.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
momo said:
hi, i just love hem. those eyes. lucky you. lucky them!;lol lindy

They are fearless, they will just stare at you...Box turtles are pretty cool...

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
Gotta love those box turtles. I have four due to hatch in a couple of weeks. I'd always catch them when I was a kid, and never saw a hatchling, or even a juvie for that matter.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
yagyujubei said:
Gotta love those box turtles. I have four due to hatch in a couple of weeks. I'd always catch them when I was a kid, and never saw a hatchling, or even a juvie for that matter.

Box turtles are awesome, I am so glad we got them. Thats cool that you have some that will be hatching soon...

wrmitchell22 said:
They are so cute! Congrats :)

Thanks Jenn, they are so small but have a ton of energy..

Status
Not open for further replies.