New addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stells

Well while i am here i will introduce the latest addition... i lost my Buster (Staffordshire bull terrier) 4 weeks ago... he had been battling against illness for quite some time... and it was discovered he had a brain tumour... so i had him put out of his pain... whilst i was heartbroken (still am)... the house was missing something... and so were the kids...

I still have the gorgeous Stella...

But here is the new companion... (abit of a change to what i am used too)

Peko... the long haired Chihuahua...

chi010.jpg

chi007.jpg

Peko008.jpg

Peko002.jpg

Peko003.jpg

Peko005.jpg

Peko006.jpg

chi011.jpg

chi012.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
What an adorable face! I love puppies!!! (So sorry about Buster. Its always a hard thing to do when its US who has to make that decision. Its never easy, but much easier to handle when the event happens without us having to intervene. )

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Very cute. Congrats Kelly. I love the chihuahuas. Good luck with the potty training... hahahaha

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
glad you are trying to fill the void..
make sure this little one gets 3-4 small meals a day.. they are prone to hypoglycemia...

Jessicap

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
aweeeee -- sooooo cute! love the face. Sorry for your lose though, I know how tough that can be.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I STEALS YOUR PUPPY!!!

Seriously, the AWWWWW factor on that pup is off the charts!

My condolences about Buster. I lost my Lab a few years ago to cancer, I chose too to put him out of his pain. It is never easy.

S

stells

It was the hardest decision i have ever made... he was such a gem... and i will always hold a place for him in my heart... i'm so not over it yet... i miss him so much... i don't even know if i ever did show Buster off on here... so just a quick pic of him too...

BUSTER...
31156_1219500062771_1687002319_447904_506800_n.jpg

but the little guy certainly spreads some joy...

Tom... yeah thanks... the numbers two's we have down... its the pee pee that is being abit more trouble lol

Laura... yep i did research medical problems before getting him... but thanks :)

Kristina... i'm glad i live so far away... you's can't steal him lol

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Ohhh Chihuahuas are my favorite (ChiKat)
I have a Chi and a Chi mix.
That is one adorable little pup! I can't wait to see what he looks like full grown! My next Chi will be LH :)

I'm so sorry to hear about Buster :( I love that picture of him- what a happy boy.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Buster has a BIG smile!!!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Congrats! Peko is sooo cute :D I love his eyes!
I am so sorry to hear about Buster :( What a beautiful dog.

Wirewehear

10 Year Member!
So. Cal desert
stells said:
It was the hardest decision i have ever made... he was such a gem... and i will always hold a place for him in my heart... i'm so not over it yet... i miss him so much... i don't even know if i ever did show Buster off on here... so just a quick pic of him too...

He looked like a real sweet heart. My sincere condolences on his loss. Those bully breeds tend to hold on real hard to ones heart. I love the Staffy Bulls .... will likely be the next bully breed for me once the ones I have now get done breaking my heart.
And the pup is completely adorable .... congratulations and hope the two of you having an extraordinary amount of years together.

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
beautiful baby. And buster a happy sort. I lost my Bear well over a year ago, and she's still 'there' at home. I catch glimpses of movement, feel her energy and happy love. we never really lose our babies I think, because they are a part of us forever.

teri

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Oh my gosh is Peko cute!!! If it was up to me I would have hundreds of dogs and at least 5 kids. Fortunately, my hubby keeps me in check!! Buster's picture stold my heart. RIP Buster.

Status
Not open for further replies.