Need to rehome Golden Greek Tortoise

steinj

Location (City and/or State)
Houston
Hello, I need to rehome my son's Golden Greek tortoise in the Houston, TX area. The tortoise is around 16 years old and will include enclosure with lights. Not looking to sell but want to find a home that the tortoise will be well taken care of.

creepy-crawler

5 Year Member
SoCal
I am in Southern California , L.A. - tortoise paradise :) if you are willing to ship, he would live outdoors here all year around :)

creepy-crawler

5 Year Member
SoCal
I have 3 russian tortoises, they have an awesome enclosure where there are wet spots to cool in. But generally they eat very little during this heat, only active in the mornng and evenings :) I adopted a tortoise on here 5 years ago from Alaska :)

steinj

Houston
Sorry, not willing to ship. Looking for someone local to Houston, TX area.

LRZtorts

5 Year Member
Are you still looking to rehome? I currently raise Russian Tortoises and have been looking for a Greek?

grandpa rick

Galveston, TX
I'm in Galveston. I have ponds and pens outdoors for a few groups of turtles and tortoises. Currently with yard sails and misting system to beat the heat. You can check it out and see if you think there's a place for your tortoise.
This is my first post here and I can't seem to figure out how to do pics yet. Maybe tomorrow

steinj

Houston
Are you still looking to rehome? I currently raise Russian Tortoises and have been looking for a Greek?
Apologize for the late response. Yes, I am still looking to rehome the golden greek tortoise.