Need To Know What This Bush Is.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I've got to know for sure what this bush is because it is in a new pen that I'm making. I'll need to pull it out if its toxic and replace it with another grape vine or something.

@Iochroma
@Yvonne G

Thanks to all in advance.
photo 2.JPGphoto.JPG

ArcT

Wife isnt home, she would know, but may i suggest the "Like That Garden" app on either Android or Iphone.

It has been decently accurate so far with known plants, but does have glitches still since photo AI is still in early stages.

At least when it is unsure it shows the choices and plant families to be able to research further.

**i just ran the bottom pic through my app and it came up with quite a few matches unfortuneatly. Maybe a closer one may help? Not sure, apologies if I sent down a dead end Tom**

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Jasminum polyanthum - Chinese jasmine - not good for them.

Thanks. I looked it up and it says its native to China and Burma. Funny. This enclosure is for Burmese tortoises. Can't risk it. I'll rip it out and replace it with a couple of grape vines. Grape vines should be happy going up a trellis on that wall, no?

Lincoln Michal

5 Year Member
Tom, I like to use grape vines for shade. I have tried to feed my greek tortoises grape leaves but they never eat them. Tom you have some of the best looking South African Leopard tortoises. I like that female tortoise you call Hamburger. But all your tortoises look great. Your pardalis pardalis males are the best looking males I have seen pictures of.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Tom, I like to use grape vines for shade. I have tried to feed my greek tortoises grape leaves but they never eat them. Tom you have some of the best looking South African Leopard tortoises. I like that female tortoise you call Hamburger. But all your tortoises look great. Your pardalis pardalis males are the best looking males I have seen pictures of.

Thanks.