Need of a new home

Michael3756

Location (City and/or State)
Casa Grande, Az
I recently purchased a Russian tortoise not sure of his age previous owners had him about two years. I should’ve took things slower and researched about them, he has an over grown beak that needs to be cared for as well as some skin flaking on his legs. I can’t give him the car he needs so looking for some one so can, thanks

huaban

Cypress, TX
Confused me. So you are trying to rehome your newly purchased tortoise just because it needs some extra care? Why did you buy it at the first place? Animals are not going to be perfect at all time, that is why we have vet and so many people here to help. I can't tell you what to do, but if you just wanna give up please simply use your phone or your computer to do some research before you pull the trigger next time. Hope someone can take care of this poor animal.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If you are only rehoming because of the beak and flaky skin, we likely can help with that and may cost nothing
Post pics of the beak and flaky skin. Also post pics of the enclosure.

If you still want to rehome him, be very leary of newbies that join only to get a free tortoise to resell.