Need help

Naomi179

Location (City and/or State)
Kent
My torts is absolutely fine in them self walking around eating sleeping all normally but there eye is not to good I was advised to clean with cool tea which had improved I’m a new torts owner so not sure where the best place to take him near me is but I’d just like some advice on wether I should get them in to a vet straight away or can I get something online? have attached photos

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpeg
    IMG_0317.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0318.jpeg
    IMG_0318.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 1

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
We need all the info about enclosure, temps, lighting bulbs using, humidity, substrate, diet, how often you soak, etc.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
My torts is absolutely fine in them self walking around eating sleeping all normally but there eye is not to good I was advised to clean with cool tea which had improved I’m a new torts owner so not sure where the best place to take him near me is but I’d just like some advice on wether I should get them in to a vet straight away or can I get something online? have attached photos
Hello and welcome. Most of the care info found online and in pet shops is all wrong, and the products recommended are all wrong too. Review the care info in this thread and make sure your temperatures and lighting are done correctly. Please feel free to ask questions, and leave the info that Wellington requested.

Naomi179

Kent
We need all the info about enclosure, temps, lighting bulbs using, humidity, substrate, diet, how often you soak, etc.
He has this light it’s a home made enclosure with soil he has a bath at least once a day eats kale water cress rocket clover dandelions and yellow peppers he has a water bowl then a bigger one for him to play in we got him at 12 months in October from a breeder he self hibernated for around a month or 2 and fully woke up around a month ago now

Attachments

• IMG_0320.png
    IMG_0320.png
    252.2 KB · Views: 1