10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
They never announce their visits.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
I'm pretty sure it was a coupon for a free bottle of vodka. It was supposed to go to Anthony.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
JeffG said:
I'm pretty sure it was a coupon for a free bottle of vodka. It was supposed to go to Anthony.

Well you must have been extremely drunk to mix Stephii and an england address with Anthony and an america address :p!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
stephiiberrybean said:
JeffG said:

Well you must have been extremely drunk to mix Stephii and an England address with Anthony and an America address :p!

Vodka has been known to do that to a person.... :D

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Michigan
Maybe the damaged part is that whatever was in it fell out and they couldn't find it. Or, somebody knows we're you live and is trying to make you do exactly what your doing. :p were did you pick it up from, a post office? Could have anybody walked in with it, slipped in there and left so it would never even need to be mailed somewhere?

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
No it got posted through my letterbox :) Plus it was never sealed so clearly nothing was ever put in it! Weird.

I forget what vodka does to people because its normally me that's first to end up completely smashed when drinking it!

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Maybe it was from the Spanish Inquisition. NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I really, really like the turn our Off Topic Chit Chats have been taking lately. You guys are just so funny and so quick on the uptake! It really cheers me up to sit here and read all about your mystery packages and letters!

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Kristina said:
Maybe it was from the Spanish Inquisition. NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.
They were comic genius.

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Now I'm beginning to wonder why I never get anything mysteriously sent to me?! No fair!

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
I'm gutted. Everyone elses boxes contained something. Like tortoises and food! Mine was an empty envelope :(

SulcataSquirt said:
Now I'm beginning to wonder why I never get anything mysteriously sent to me?! No fair!

Kristina does that mean I get to go to spain? For the second time this year? :D

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
I'll swap you the envelope filled with nothing for the Nurtri-Junk they sent to me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.