My tortoise is not eating after antibot and is only sleeping

FFF7

Location (City and/or State)
al ain
From what I have seen, your tortoise is going to continue to suffer and probably die if you do not follow the advice that has been given. He is much too DRY. The bumpy shell (this is called "Pyramiding" in tortoises), tells the story of his being kept too dry for too long. Your tortoise must be given a long warmish soak twice per day for at least half an hour each time. His enclosure MUST be covered, if only by a shower curtain liner with holes cut out for the lights to shine down through it from above, if you cannot afford the portable greenhouse. He must have a proper diet - lettuce is no good nutrition wise and only provides water. He must have space to walk within his enclosure and hide out of the heat, which along with the dryness, will kill him quickly.
I am sorry that your other tortoise died, but please, believe now that you have done something very good by coming here and trying to follow the best advice you will find. Don't despair and leave. We all have had some bad experiences including me and many others here, we all have suffered when our animals have died and it's because we did not know the right things! Stay with us and try to save your tortoise. Thank you! We welcome you and wish you all that's good!
I already ordered the item so I can get him indoor and control the temp

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Can I use this one it's much cheaper and I also use the floodbulb with it?View attachment 370694
Hello! This looks like only the lamp. You also need a fixture to put it in. Which usually costs more than a lamp itself.

You may get this one instead: Zoo Med Reptisun T5-Ho Terrarium Hood - 14", Black https://amzn.eu/d/84HyrWD
It's not as good as Arcadia but pretty reliable.

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
In my contrey arcadia is cheaper
I've looked at Amazon.ae and Arcadia was pretty expensive there. But if you can get Arcadia ProT5 Desert 12%, I would go for it - these lamps last longer than ExoTerra and have superior quality.

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Hello I have an emergency my tourtize has bubbels around his mouth and nose and running rapidly I think he vomited
Sounds, like it's overheated. Move it away from the sun, give a bath in warm (not hot) water. Keep it indoors until it recover.

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Ok thanks I will get him a heat lamp and also take him outside everyday for 30 min for sunlight
Okay, try to take him out in the morning when temperatures are low and sun isn't very hot. Check the hourly weather forecast and UV index - UVI of 5-8 is enough.

FFF7

al ain
Okay, try to take him out in the morning when temperatures are low and sun isn't very hot. Check the hourly weather forecast and UV index - UVI of 5-8 is enough.
Ok thanks for helping but I am getting a arcadia basking solar flood lamp 75w I just need you to recommend a heat lamp holder

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Ok thanks for helping but I am getting a arcadia basking solar flood lamp 75w I just need you to recommend a heat lamp holder
Basically, any E27 socket will work even a desk lamp, even without a lamp shade. But wide domes are preferred. Like this: https://amzn.eu/d/eA1j86W
Hanging a lamp holder off a hook (or using screws) is much safer than using clamps so you may need a lamp stand too. If you have to use a lamp clamp - take some precautions to prevent lamp falling in the enclosure (fixing the cord with plastic ties and so on).

I can't recommend exactly which one to use - see what's easier for you to install.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
While temps are still very hot, I wouldn't worry about a heat lamp right now.
You need to know what the temp is in his enclosure in the house.
Do not take him outside in the hottest part of the day and always have shade available
Give him a warm water soak ,not hot, every day. Temp should be about 90F for the soak
It does sound like he over heated.
Running sprinklers or misters outside while he is out there will help to lower the temps a bit
Also spraying his inside enclosure will help the inside enclosure cool some.