My tort never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradtort

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Manchester, England
Have a little hermanns i have had for 3 years now so she will be six very soon, but recently i take her out as much ad possible but bein in england we cant keep her outside coz of the cold, but ye these last few weeks she has just not stopped, very active alot of digging and climbing, is this good or bad?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hello and welcome :)

She can go out... even in England. She may not be out for long before she cools off and starts to dig in, but even if it's only for an hour it will do her good.

How long is your tortoise and how big is your enclosure? She may well need more space.

bradtort

10 Year Member!
Manchester, England
Ye i take her out as much as poss, like u say for an hour or two just untill its too cold or in the living room if i keep an eye so she doesnt go under the couch haha, i will do some measures for you and post soon, thanks :)

bradtort

10 Year Member!
Manchester, England
Haha will do, i havent put any pics on of her yet, always wanted a tortoise so i got told i i get the money for one i an get one, as soon as i started work i was savin haha, supprise at how friendly they actually are, love them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.