My Sophia is eggbound and lethargic and old

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

When my females start digging test holes I put whoever it is alone in a deep tub filled with top soil. Set her up just like normal with lights and a hide and they usually lay within 2 days. I know you said she's not egg bound but she may still need to lay those eggs the 1st Vet saw?

thea lester

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Orleans, LA
Sophia is now Chowing Down on worms and snails! Her eyes still get this blue/grey goo and shes blowing snot bubbles but the clafoan injections are going as well as can be expected. It is increasingly difficult to do as she gets stronger! Bit me yesterday!!! A+ Go Sophie! I want @ least 10 more years with her.
Keep suggestions coming. Not outta the woods quite yet.
Thea

thea lester

5 Year Member
New Orleans, LA
Sophia just received her last claforan antibiotic injection. Geez it's difficult to inject her! She bit me 2 days ago. I took it as a good sign. Stronger and feistier every day. She is eating again and her eyes and nose are clearing up nicely.
Good ol' turtle! She's a trooper
Thea

Vickie

5 Year Member
thea lester said:
Sophia just received her last claforan antibiotic injection. Geez it's difficult to inject her! She bit me 2 days ago. I took it as a good sign. Stronger and feistier every day. She is eating again and her eyes and nose are clearing up nicely.
Good ol' turtle! She's a trooper
Thea

That sounds really good! I am glad to here she is improving everyday. :)

thea lester

5 Year Member
New Orleans, LA
Started a new thread RE Sophia, including another story. Quite a day...
Wasn't sure if I should start a new thread, but it seemed appropriate.
T

Status
Not open for further replies.