My snakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
Now that im on a PC! i can share a few images!

8DInA.jpg

Wolfgang, Borneo Short tail

bPVdp.jpg

Graves, Sumatran Short tail

TAgKY.jpg

Helena, Sumatran Short tail

Just a few quick shots of some of my other critters.

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
poison said:

:) Not yet. Kara has some pretty sweet reds i may look into in the future. For right now next on the list is a sweet female borneo for that male.

Ive also got Ball pythons and Trans Pecos Rats, but no pics that are easily linkable right now.

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
poison said:
balls are boring lol

Meh, i like some colormorphs, but they are definitely not my focus. I particularly have a soft spot for pituophis

poison

5 Year Member
MooingTricycle said:
poison said:
balls are boring lol

Meh, i like some colormorphs, but they are definitely not my focus. I particularly have a soft spot for pituophis

really? ive never heard of any body having a soft spot for them lol. why are you so interested in them?

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
poison said:
MooingTricycle said:
poison said:
balls are boring lol

really? ive never heard of any body having a soft spot for them lol. why are you so interested in them?

You dont visit many snake forums I take it? Maybe? Lots of people really love the species, they are full of personality!

poison

5 Year Member
MooingTricycle said:
poison said:
MooingTricycle said:
poison said:
balls are boring lol

You dont visit many snake forums I take it? Maybe? Lots of people really love the species, they are full of personality!

im only on one other all snake forum but im on other reptile forums.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
Beautiful snakes! I'd love to see pics of the trans pecos rat snakes as well!

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Gorgeous snakes, thank you for sharing!

Here's another vote for Trans Pecos pics, lol! LOVE colubrids, really looking forward to those pics! :D

Daniel, you'll find that quite a lot of people have a soft spot for Pituophis! They are fantastic snakes; I'm quite fond of them, as well. As Tricycle (sorry, don't know your name!) pointed out, they have excellent personality. And, yes, that personality includes the sour attitude they're so well known for, but who doesn't live a vocal snake? :p I just love my little San Diego Gopher, and have seriously contemplated delving further into the world of Pituophis. Goodness knows it's very difficult to resist an incredibly hyper-defensive baby bull snake! They're just too cute when they try to convince you they're big, mean rattlesnakes!! <3

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Very nice! I use to have a 6 foot Red Tail Boa, a 4 foot Ball Python, and a 2 foot baby Burmese Python that liked to bite a lot! But when I got divorced in 95 I had to rehome them all cause I couldnt have them at the place I moved to at that time. I sure do miss them tho! My Red Tail use to follow me around like a dog when we were outside in the grass. Strangest thing I had ever seen. And I would lay on the floor with her and watch TV and she would lay with me and never leave my side (or lay on my chest). That was the oddest snake I had ever been around, but I loved her to death. Thanks for share'n the pic's! :)

poison

5 Year Member
ive had 2 bull snakes in the past but i wouldnt say i have a soft spot for them but they are cool the soft spot belongs to the blood lol

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
poison said:
ive had 2 bull snakes in the past but i wouldnt say i have a soft spot for them but they are cool the soft spot belongs to the blood lol

To each his own. ;) I'm not a fan of blood pythons (they're pretty, but... meh), but I respect that others enjoy them immensely.

That's the great thing about snakes... They come in so many shapes, sizes, temperaments, colors, patterns... There's something for everyone!

MooingTricycle

5 Year Member
I will deliver on those pics tomorrow guys :) better lighting and stuff. Thank you all very much for the kind comments and discussion!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
poison said:
balls are boring lol

Hey, Poi those are my favorite snakes your downing Kiddo! :D

I really like the head on Graves.

poison

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
poison said:
balls are boring lol

Hey, Poi those are my favorite snakes your downing Kiddo! :D

I really like the head on Graves.

lol i never knew a ball python could be somebodies favorite snake lol. why do you like them jac?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
poison said:
lol i never knew a ball python could be somebodies favorite snake lol. why do you like them jac?

First off I love their ability to ball up. I like their personality. The fact they get solid in girth, but not overly long. I also happen to love the more plain ones with the ghosts or ETs on them. :D What is there not to like about them?

poison

5 Year Member
just the fact that there boring lol. and what personality? lol

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
poison said:
just the fact that there boring lol. and what personality? lol

:( *shakes head at Poi and his lack of understanding and appreciation for a wonderful snake* Then again, this is not what the topic of this thread is.

Status
Not open for further replies.