Not open for further replies.

Sprinkles

5 Year Member
I just fell in love!!

Leopards: Sprinkles and Sobe
Redfoot: Tory

argus333

5 Year Member
im in coastal nj, he eats a bowl of mixed dark leafy greens and grasses 3 days a week and mazuri tortoise chow another 3 days. a lot like tortoise. we dont really get tornados but hurricanes and super storms are now the problem.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Nice cage. I can see many of the design elements that went into it. Was snout rubbing on the hardware cloth ever an issue? I've been using 1x2" welded wire for my cages due to concern over that for large lizards.

jtrux

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
Good question Tom, I can see your concern. It's something I was considering while going over some ideas for my outdoor tegu cage. I think the sheer size of that enclosure might help keep that to a minimum.

TommyZ

5 Year Member
Re: RE: my rhino iguana.

argus333 said:
im in coastal nj, he eats a bowl of mixed dark leafy greens and grasses 3 days a week and mazuri tortoise chow another 3 days. a lot like tortoise. we dont really get tornados but hurricanes and super storms are now the problem.

Where abouts in NJ are ya? I live in Hudson County right outside NYC. You keep the lizard outside in winter??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TortForum mobile app

argus333

5 Year Member
he has heated 2ft x 3.5 ft house. he is out from june to end of oct. he has a room sized indoor cage. 12 ft x 10 ft. these guys like basking spots upwards of 130 +... wire was never a problem i put in 3 ft high slats all the along bottom to deter nose rubbing and smashing. buy was never a problem.

hanzel

5 Year Member
so bigg,amazinggg..

Sent from my iPad using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.