5 Year Member
there beautiful. i see we got our self a cham guy :D

Repti82

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
poison said:
there beautiful. i see we got our self a cham guy :D

lol. yes you do :D my fiance and i love them! we sort of breed them. not on purpose of course. but with chameleons the female will lay eggs regardless so we allow them to breed (only once bc the more they breed in that period the more eggs) and we incubate the eggs. but atm our veiled females are far to young to breed and our mate for zip sadly passed away :(

poison

5 Year Member
R.I.P zips mate :(. i had a cham but he died a few months back after 6 years

Repti82

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
poison said:
R.I.P zips mate :(. i had a cham but he died a few months back after 6 years

i'm sorry to hear that :( may i ask his name?
what species/local was he?

poison

5 Year Member
he never really had a name to tell you the truth lol im not good at naming my animals (most of them have been name less for years lol)

and he was a veiled

Repti82

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
poison said:
he never really had a name to tell you the truth lol im not good at naming my animals (most of them have been name less for years lol)

and he was a veiled

lol. my brother never named any of his stuff. i have like pet names pick out months in advance lol. already picking tortoise names i like hahaha

poison

5 Year Member
lol i named my tort tiny because i thought she was a tiny sulcata for her age but it turns out shes not a sulcata and shes not tiny for her age lol just another reason i hate names if it was up to me i wouldnt have a name lol

Repti82

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
poison said:
lol i named my tort tiny because i thought she was a tiny sulcata for her age but it turns out shes not a sulcata and shes not tiny for her age lol just another reason i hate names if it was up to me i wouldnt have a name lol

lol. thats funny. oh well. at least its not like a kid. you cant mess up a pet name bc you can just change it. when we got our birds snow and fawkes didnt have a name and chicken and shadow were named "mammas" and "Pappas" bc they were a mated pair lol

poison

5 Year Member
well i guess im not the only one with bad names lol jk

and my kids aren't getting names lol

tyguy35

5 Year Member
ontario
I'm was also a Cham guy had to get rid of my collection when I was called awayto the army for a while. Miss them. Great pets to have. Always watching you haha.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Do you breed your tiels? We used to breed. I had a lutino and whitefaced pair, really hoping for some whiteface-lutino. Welp, apparently they had some hidden genes in there because they only ever produced wildtype. Oh well, I just had to get my whiteface-lutino from a different breeder :D He's definitely a little male, too. Always trying to impress me :p

Chams just seem too hard for me. Believe it or not, I'm not much of a reptile person.

Repti82

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
futureleopardtortoise said:
Do you breed your tiels? We used to breed. I had a lutino and whitefaced pair, really hoping for some whiteface-lutino. Welp, apparently they had some hidden genes in there because they only ever produced wildtype. Oh well, I just had to get my whiteface-lutino from a different breeder :D He's definitely a little male, too. Always trying to impress me :p

Chams just seem too hard for me. Believe it or not, I'm not much of a reptile person.

we currently have 5 eggs (2 from chicken and shadow, and 3 from fawkes and prettyboy)
not sure if any are fertile tho bc the last 3 chicken laid were not fertile and prettyboy just recently took fawkes as his mate.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Repti82 said:

we currently have 5 eggs (2 from chicken and shadow, and 3 from fawkes and prettyboy)
not sure if any are fertile tho bc the last 3 chicken laid were not fertile and prettyboy just recently took fawkes as his mate.

Is snow out of your whiteface and lutino pair or did you buy her seperately? Nothing uglier than a baby cockatiel, in my opinion, but at the same time, cutest little things, too :D

Repti82

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Is snow out of your whiteface and lutino pair or did you buy her seperately? Nothing uglier than a baby cockatiel, in my opinion, but at the same time, cutest little things, too :D

we bought Fawkes and Snow together then we bought 6 cockatiels with our friend and she took 3 and we got prettyboy shadow and chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.