My New Tort Finally Ate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clock_Radio

5 Year Member
Today being my third day have my new redfoot and after 2 days of offering some turnip greens as well as some endive that he/she somewhat nipped upon but not really ate much, i went to go buy some strawberrys but ofcourse the store was out! :mad: i picked up some banana which i read is ok to feed seldom and he/she is taking it down! woohoo! here is a pic of my new reddy!

sorry for blurry pics, all i had access to at the time was my cellphone :(

Clock_Radio

5 Year Member
sure does :) small amount of pyramiding when i got him/her but i'm positive i can prevent any more! how does 1 tell male from female? or is it to young to tell? any guesses any1? i'm dieing to know!

Kemperly_Williams

5 Year Member
my tortie ate as soon as her feet hit the floor of her tank! She's a lil piggy for MacIntosh apples and Romain lettuce. Not too thrilled with carrots and doesn't seem to think the timothy hay is for eating!

Kemp

Clock_Radio

5 Year Member
thankyou :) i was going to try apples also but i wasnt sure how good they were for feeding and what types of apples are good or bad or just which are better than others

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Told you he would eat when he felt comfortable enough. I know that we worry, but he's just a baby and who knows just might end up to be as picky as Dale is. :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.