My New Babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacaraj

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Biloxi,MS
I got my Red Foot's today I bought them from a very nice local breeder (who wanted to check me and my enclosure out before selling to me, thank god I had my camera with me). They are exploring the enclosure and seem to be settling in well. Thought i would post a few pictures they are a little over a year old and are about 4.5" long. Sorry about the picture quality for some reason i can't upload the mid grade resolution shots only the lowest grade due to file size.

Attachments

• 100_1788.JPG
    100_1788.JPG
    270.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_1789.JPG
    100_1789.JPG
    234.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_1794.JPG
    100_1794.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 61

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
hello

They are very adorable. The breeder you bought your torts from is very professional, I really like that, he must really like his tortoises.

O and by the way, welcome to the forum :D

Isa

bacaraj

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Biloxi,MS
Yes her name is Gwen from Terrytown,LA and it was a joy to listen to her talk about her "herd" and see the pictures of them she had with her. She is trying to organise a tortoise/turtle group for the greater New Orleans/Slidel/MS Gulf Coast area if anyone is interested and in the area let me know and I'll pass along the info.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Welcome. It is great to hear about someone who actually cares where her babies go. Most are only interested in a profit.

Super_Snapper

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
terryo said:
Welcome. It is great to hear about someone who actually cares where her babies go. Most are only interested in a profit.

That looks great! Looks like those will be some happy tortoises.

bacaraj

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Biloxi,MS
Jacqui said:
Nice babies! Do they have names yet?

My nephew decided that one will be named Sparky and the other is Scooter no idea why but I know better than to question a 5 year old.

tortoise lover

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
UK
Aw dead cute,Nice names to.I would love a redfoot but think they grow quite big dont they?

tortoiseguru44

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
bacaraj said:
Yes her name is Gwen from Terrytown,LA and it was a joy to listen to her talk about her "herd" and see the pictures of them she had with her. She is trying to organise a tortoise/turtle group for the greater New Orleans/Slidel/MS Gulf Coast area if anyone is interested and in the area let me know and I'll pass along the info.

that is the same lady i got my baby redfoot from.
at the expo at the alario center march 31st.
thats crazy!!
she talks about scooby!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.