My beautiful babies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda :)

5 Year Member
Just thought I'd share a photo of my absolutely gorgeous babies! :)

They are 2 years old and are eating and sleeping well! However tiny is sleeping ALOT is this normal, he's been with me for 5 days now! Should I be worried or is he settling in okay? Oh I worry about them, tinky though is a real character had her/him just over a week now and is usually always out and about exploring and causing havoc hehe!

Please could someone put my mind at rest... I'm so worried!

Amanda

image-1098088944.png

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi Amanda! So have you just had them both for five days? Are they your first tortoises?

Amanda1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Plainfield, IN
Welcome! Sleeping a lot is normal while they adjust. Also, depending on your location and temps, he may be wanting to hibernate. As long as he's eating well, I wouldn't worry. So RELAX! :)

Utah Lynn

5 Year Member
Welcome Amanda. Your babies are very cute. My little guy has taken to sleeping a lot since the cold has set in here in N. Utah. I dig him out every other day to soak him and check him. He will then eat a little and head right back under cover. My much larger female, on the other hand, remains uncovered and active. Don't worry. :cool:

Amanda :)

5 Year Member
Aww thank you for your reassurance I guess tiny is just lazy hehe! I was kindly bought two tortoises on the 8th of nov for a 21st birthday present, teeny and travis, but I had to return travis as he was a little naughty and kept biting and attacking teeny, so I then got tiny so I haven't had them the same amount of time but only a few days difference :) and yes they are my first tortoises iv had if I could I'd have hundreds I adore them!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.