My little climber

Status
Not open for further replies.

akp022

5 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1366814834.465938.jpg
I put the blanket up across the top as a temporary way to keep heat in until I got the plexiglass...and it was working until I came home and saw this! Needless to say I took it right down...

ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1366814983.446705.jpg
Later that night I looked in his home and wondered how on earth he got his ball up there...

Last edited by a moderator:

Blakem

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
California
That's hilarious, yet scary. You've got an acrobat on your hands. My Russian once climbed up a chicken wire fence about 8 inches.
That is very strange how the ball is up there. Maybe you moved it in the middle of the night?

Sulcata (Dexter)
Russian (Ezek)

hturner

5 Year Member
Good form tort! My Rosie is always climbing...I have watched her get to very strange places.

akp022

5 Year Member
Blake m said:
That's hilarious, yet scary. You've got an acrobat on your hands. My Russian once climbed up a chicken wire fence about 8 inches.
That is very strange how the ball is up there. Maybe you moved it in the middle of the night?

Sulcata (Dexter)
Russian (Ezek)

After I got over the initial shock of seeing him up there, I thought it was funny enough to grab my camera before getting him down (made sure he was safe though first...I think he was sleeping lol). I think the ball will always be a mystery!

hturner said:
Good form tort! My Rosie is always climbing...I have watched her get to very strange places.

Aggie doesn't usually climb to strange places, but he sure does wedge himself into some strange places lol

RuthJanice said:
That little climber is going to keep you very busy :)

Honestly I didn't even know that Greeks were climbers, I mean he's climbed over things before sure, but never up things...

Status
Not open for further replies.