My little buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

laramie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Scottsdale, AZ
Wilbur also had a photo shoot outside today.

Ashadyspot.jpg

Littlebuddy.jpg

Wilbur is now a whopping 2 1/2 inches:tort:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Ahh... In 10 years you are going to fondly remember these easy carefree baby days........ while you are raking enormous piles of poop out of his night house, scrubbing the algae out of his king size water tub, wondering what happen to all the grass, contemplating whether the summer nights are warm enough to just go ahead and unplug your night heat to save money on the electric bill, trying to figure out where you are going to get the huge piles of food that you'll need for the next few days, etc...

Haha. :D Enjoy it while it lasts...

laramie

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
Tom said:
Ahh... In 10 years you are going to fondly remember these easy carefree baby days........ while you are raking enormous piles of poop out of his night house, scrubbing the algae out of his king size water tub, wondering what happen to all the grass, contemplating whether the summer nights are warm enough to just go ahead and unplug your night heat to save money on the electric bill, trying to figure out where you are going to get the huge piles of food that you'll need for the next few days, etc...

Haha. :D Enjoy it while it lasts...

Thanks for the encouraging thoughts Tom...Just kidding!! Are y ou missing the days of babies :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Oh good lord no! How can I miss them? I've got 19 babies right now with two dozen more about to hatch in the next couple of weeks. I'm literally surrounded by baby sulcatas. That's not even counting the 14 leopard babies. I only have five adults. Oh, and one juvenile... 2 yearlings...

River14

5 Year Member
Wish my BB stars made poo I can shovel. They seem to make rat droppings and only once a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.