My Leo's Indoor Enclosure (Pic Heavy)

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
Decided to take some photos this afternoon after changing some bulbs and cleaning up the headquarters. My top closed chamber is being occupied by my newest, tiniest 1 week old and 21g SA Leopard, Mirin. At the moment my GPB Mio, is sharing the bottom enclosure with my two other SA Leopards until Mirin, is big enough to join the other two and my GPB can go back into the top. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask! :D

uk0q.jpg

qa4u.jpg

5l4r.jpg

8ngl.jpg

ihd3.jpg

fshp.jpg

tg7w.jpg

3tny.jpg

p3in.jpg

fo6k.jpg

6rxq.jpg

kxhf.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING! :D

happyjoyjoy

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Looks great! & sounds like a good plan!
Curious -> did you purchase your bottom enclosure
or did you build it yourself?

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks! I purchased it from Spidey's Reptiles, they're called "Critter Condo's" and I picked it up in LA. Some places ship, but it's too costly and the risk of having broken parts was something I didn't want to chance. Everything is assembled and fixtures are included. All you need to do is buy your own bulbs. If you want a custom sized enclosure or more fixtures, they'll do it. Just takes a little longer to get. :D
happyjoyjoy said:
Looks great! & sounds like a good plan!
Curious -> did you purchase your bottom enclosure
or did you build it yourself?

happyjoyjoy

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Okay rad i'll have to check that out. I'm thinking its gonna be time soon for something bigger than my 40 gal breeder....... [/align]

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV
That time will come :p this one is 4'x2'x2', should last for a little more than a year or so!
happyjoyjoy said:
Okay rad i'll have to check that out. I'm thinking its gonna be time soon for something bigger than my 40 gal breeder....... [/align]

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I'm glad you document the journey with your leopards. I'll be doing another presentation on the Hot and Humid Method and would like to incorporate some of your info/pics.

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Heather! I thank a lot of people, including you for making transitions to raising a smooth Leopard tortoise. Documenting is something sort of new to me and I've found it really helps. It's been a big part of correcting nutrition and growth. I'd be honored for you to use some of my info and pictures. If there's anything you need me to answer or provide, I'd be more than happy to! '
Team Gomberg said:
I'm glad you document the journey with your leopards. I'll be doing another presentation on the Hot and Humid Method and would like to incorporate some of your info/pics.

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
Looks pretty awesome! :D Love the photos too!! The little ones are SO cute! <3