My Leopard Tortoise

Tactical Tort

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern CA
Yes Georgie appears to be getting more blonde! Mine has done this too and now is adding black back :D Fun to watch the color changing torts ;)
Your baby is lovely!

Sarah Winchester

Cornwall
Mine came from my friend who has a young pair.
Ahh nice your leopards are beautiful :)
I fell in love with this Leopard tortoise in June when my jubby and I went to this pet shopin town but we was getting married in a few weeks so had to wait not long after our honeymoon we went back to the pet shop and purchased Georgie got the tortoise table ordered once my hubby put the table together I went to go collect Georgie he/ she was an early birthday present from my hubby :)

Tactical Tort

5 Year Member
Northern CA
That's an awesome bday present!!!
I wasn't into tortoises really. I've always liked turtles but never enough to get one.
Until my friend offered to let me come candle eggs with her and I started following the eggs.
When he hatched that was all she wrote! I had to have him! :D
So the research began and we have a ranch so land isn't an issue for a tortoise. After carefully debating if we could provide good care and attention we finally said yes for sure!
Now a year and a half later! Lol! Were addicted! :D

Sarah Winchester

Cornwall
That's an awesome bday present!!!
I wasn't into tortoises really. I've always liked turtles but never enough to get one.
Until my friend offered to let me come candle eggs with her and I started following the eggs.
When he hatched that was all she wrote! I had to have him! :D
So the research began and we have a ranch so land isn't an issue for a tortoise. After carefully debating if we could provide good care and attention we finally said yes for sure!
Now a year and a half later! Lol! Were addicted! :D
Aww bless they are lovely I have never owned one before they do make me laugh, yes such an awesome birthday pressie :)