My first tortoise! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Vermont
Hey everyone! I am SUPER excited right now, lol. Just purchased my first tort. After lots of research and discussion in the forums, I decided to get a Hermann's, the one I originally planned for. Her clutch was hatched at temps for a high ratio of females, so I am just assuming for now that she is a girl. She will be shipped this coming Monday, arriving Tuesday. I will post pictures of my updated enclosure (the one i am pictured in as my avatar), and go crazy with pictures of her! Thanks everyone for helping to make this moment of my life so super special! I can't wait to show her off!

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Thats great man I'm happy for you.

Thank the LORD :D

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
Congrats :D I can't wait to see all the pics!

sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
Georgetown/Hutto/Austin,Tx
welcome and congrats! Cant wait to meet your new little one! Im getting my second sully Saturday named Peach :) Do you have a name picked out yet or any ideas about names? It took me some time but im on a theme now lol :p

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Vermont
Thanks everyone! No I can't wait! Today went by SO slow just thinking of her! I chose to get her shipped next week, because I wanted to get the enclosure as close to perfect as I possibly could. I HAVE actually thought of a name, I though Ava was kinda cute for a tort :D

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Vermont
Oh good to hear! i have actually heard that exact same thing from a number of people. I guess they are really good to start with. I am SO happy with my choice. i really can't wait till she gets here :D

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
Congrats!! That's so exciting :D I remember the excitement when my first tort arrived! Looking forward to seeing pics of her when she gets home.

Status
Not open for further replies.