224.jpg

LilahandSquirrel.jpg

Dont want to get my feet wet!
199364_4229319044853_1221788048_n.jpg

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
They are beautiful! I love the cattle dog. The pic with the squirrel is precious!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Nice. Love both breeds. I've been training a weiner dog for the last month and a half for a movie that I'm working on. Endearing little guy he is.

Looks like the squirrels in your area aren't too bright. In my area they won't come within 100' of a dog, window or no window.

dannel

5 Year Member
Saskatchewan, Canada
Nice dogs!

Tom said:
Nice. Love both breeds. I've been training a weiner dog for the last month and a half for a movie that I'm working on. Endearing little guy he is.

Looks like the squirrels in your area aren't too bright. In my area they won't come within 100' of a dog, window or no window.
Tom, what movie???

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Tom said:

Really? Where I live they purposely tease the dogs. They stay just out of their reach and chatter to them. It drives me crazy.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
lisa127 said:
Tom said:

Really? Where I live they purposely tease the dogs. They stay just out of their reach and chatter to them. It drives me crazy.

Those teasing type squirrels are all dead. Only the scaredy cat squirrels survive here. :)

Daniel, the working title is "Reach Me". Don't know if that will stick, or if it will change before the release. It is supposedly small budget, so they tell the crew, but there are some really big names in it.

muffinjenn

5 Year Member
Euless TX
Tom said:

How cool and exciting Tom! Good luck to you and the little wiener star on the movie!

The pic of Lilah and the squirrel was taken in Idaho while visiting my parents, That one at their house always comes to the big front window to look in and isn't shy at all! It likes to raid the bird feeder that is in front of that window, and sometimes her babies climb up there too lol :) Here where I live they are much more shy and bolt away at the first sign of a dog.

~Jenn

dannel

5 Year Member
Saskatchewan, Canada
Tom said:
lisa127 said:
Tom said:

Those teasing type squirrels are all dead. Only the scaredy cat squirrels survive here. :)

Daniel, the working title is "Reach Me". Don't know if that will stick, or if it will change before the release. It is supposedly small budget, so they tell the crew, but there are some really big names in it.

Nice! Is this it? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0959306/

Status
Not open for further replies.