My babies....

Michelle85

Location (City and/or State)
San Jose Ca
The 2 bigger ones belong to my bestfriend I have them for the weekend while she is out of town. Smaller ones are mine. All same seller difference is hers are older not sure by how much because they were a v-day gift from her boyfriend. I know mine were hatched around 4/17/15. One of of mine are a little small for age due to my lack of knowledge on raising sulcata Tortise.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Little sulcata babies are awfully cute, aren't they? Have you seen the sulcata care sheet pinned at the top of our sulcata section? Reason I asked is their eyes look a tiny bit swollen to me. Read the care sheet and make whatever adjustments to your care of them as necessary.

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. I just love baby tortoises.

Michelle85

San Jose Ca
they are so cute I just adore them! I did read the care sheet so I recently changed pretty much everything from lighting to diet for mine. I went in not knowing anything which is my fault I joined this forum to help me out and I am learning a lot and I'm so grateful. The bigger ones are my friends. What ones eyes looks swollen so I can check into this?