My 1 year old greek tortoise enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlant85

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
Just bought a new one year old Greek tortoise from a local breeder! I was just really browsing but when I saw her, totally bought on impulse! I made a little set up for her until I can fully add more or get a bigger one. Please let me know what you think on what else I might be missing. The plants I have is the one I've been growing for my other Greek and its clovers. Still juvenile but it added a nice touch. I swap them out ever other day so I can have the plants bask in the sun and grow. Here are the pictures: ImageUploadedByTortForum1369968370.265781.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1369968393.419338.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1369968408.074199.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1369968424.391836.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1369968573.811950.jpg

Jlant85 said:
Just bought a new one year old Greek tortoise from a local breeder! I was just really browsing but when I saw her, totally bought on impulse! I made a little set up for her until I can fully add more or get a bigger one. Please let me know what you think on what else I might be missing. The plants I have is the one I've been growing for my other Greek and its clovers. Still juvenile but it added a nice touch. I swap them out ever other day so I can have the plants bask in the sun and grow. Here are the pictures:
Forgot a picture of her!
ImageUploadedByTortForum1369968809.692128.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

samsmom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CedarCreekLake, Texas
she is pretty and nice enclosure but you're right you will need a bigger one soon!

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
ascott said:
Did you offer a quarantine before the two shared common space? I hope so and lovely :tort:

It is just one! My older greek tortoise has her own =) I dont plan on putting them together unless outside but that wont happen until the 4-5 weeks of being apart and both are healthy =)

Vitality

5 Year Member
What kind of dirt did you use to grow those clovers? cause I was thinking of doing something like that. would anyone suggest anything other than the egg cartons?

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
Vitality said:
What kind of dirt did you use to grow those clovers? cause I was thinking of doing something like that. would anyone suggest anything other than the egg cartons?

I bought organic dirt from home depot. I just like the egg cartons because i can keep switching them out every other day for them to replenish. I have 3 other batch outside my house. Plus, im asian and i want to save money ^_^ lol.... Home depot got other things you can use to plan your clovers. just brows around. :tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.