Mulberry tree?

El tortuga

Location (City and/or State)
ARLINGTON TX
I have been looking for a mulberry tree to feed my Sulcata , and in my front yard I have this tree ,please someone tell me is this a mulberry tree???20180821_182141.jpg 20180821_182136.jpg 20180821_182131.jpg

20180821_182141.jpg 20180821_182136.jpg 20180821_182131.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Most mulberry trees have fruit. Does yours?
There is a fruitless kind. They are what I have. Your leaves are similar but I wouldn't call it.
Maybe @Yvonne G or @Tom can help. I think they might have the fruitless kind.

El tortuga

ARLINGTON TX
Most mulberry trees have fruit. Does yours?
There is a fruitless kind. They are what I have. Your leaves are similar but I wouldn't call it.
Maybe @Yvonne G or @Tom can help. I think they might have the fruitless kind.
Thank you for replying.I havent seen any yet,I really hope it is because I have a boat load! Lol

El tortuga

ARLINGTON TX

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
It does look like a mulberry. I get all sorts of different leaf growth from my 4. Can we get a pic of the trunk showing the bark? That will cement my answer.

El tortuga

ARLINGTON TX
This part is a mulberry trunk:
View attachment 249065
And I see more of it in the middle and to the right.
Thank you , and everyone else!!.Been looking for a tree and its been in my front yard for the last 2 years lmaooo!! .I will cut that invasive species out,and find the newer leaves of the Mulberry tree to feed to Tito Gonna be his first time eating them, ill start him off slow little mixed in with rest of food

El tortuga

ARLINGTON TX
Ever tried planting spineless cactus? My friend likes to plant them and his ST love it.
Yes i have , I took a pad from my buddies and layed it on some wet soil and it grew roots and several pads, but I let it die on accident but now just might have to give it a shot again thanks!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Glad to see you got confirmation on your tree. I forgot too take pics of mine, sorry. Got busy doing yard work and totally forgot. Doing yard work, you'd think would have reminded me lol.