mud wallow

• Thread starter Maggie Cummings
  • Start date
M

Maggie Cummings

Some of you Sulcata keepers know that I have dug out a swimming pool for Bob in his lawn. This summer I dug it out 3 times and really the only time it was deep enough was the first couple of weeks. Then it got muddy, thick viscous mud, that he tracked into is bed, shed, over his food etc. So I decided to cement it in, but the weather turned. So now what I have is a muddy hole that smells like a sewer, with 2 inches of water in the very middle. But Bob was still walking thru and tracking the mud all over. So 2 days ago, I did this...

M

Maggie Cummings

bob used to look like.JPG It's either stupid computer, or stupid Maggie. But it said I took too long and it posted half of my thread without the pictures. So let's try again...
This is what it used to look like...

Then this...

bob then this.JPG

So I did this...

bob so i did this.JPG

I was going to take bets as to how long Bob would allow it to stay in one piece...oh...here he comes...

bob here he comes.JPG

He's stopped and checking it out....

bob checking it out.JPG

OMG!!! He's going around...

bob going around.JPG

This is so anticlimactic...

bob anticlimatic.JPG

Sorry it's not funny or anything...it's just so not Bob...2 days and he hasn't walked on it yet...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Maggie: If you'll email me the pictures I'll post them for you.

M

Maggie Cummings

You mean only some of us can see the pictures? I'll send them after I feed...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Can you see them? All that shows up for me is a little rectangle with a little blue square inside of it. And if I try to open it in a new window it gives me an error message.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I can't pics either? Good idea, though, I like the thought of having a nice, permanent water spot.

M

Maggie Cummings

I'm really sorry...I tried to have a line of diologe and the picture...that's what I get for trying to be creative...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I hope I got it all in the correct sequence. If you thought YOU had trouble, it's even harder when trying to edit someone else's post.

Oh, Bob! What a guy!!

M

Maggie Cummings

I hope I got it all in the correct sequence. If you thought YOU had trouble, it's even harder when trying to edit someone else's post.

Oh, Bob! What a guy!!
Wow Yvonne, you did a perfect job, thank you so much for taking your time to do that.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
View attachment 98380 It's either stupid computer, or stupid Maggie. But it said I took too long and it posted half of my thread without the pictures. So let's try again...
This is what it used to look like...

Then this...

View attachment 98381

So I did this...

View attachment 98382

I was going to take bets as to how long Bob would allow it to stay in one piece...oh...here he comes...

View attachment 98383

He's stopped and checking it out....

View attachment 98384

OMG!!! He's going around...

View attachment 98385

This is so anticlimactic...

View attachment 98386

Sorry it's not funny or anything...it's just so not Bob...2 days and he hasn't walked on it yet...

LMAO....love it..and fantastic team work you to ladies have here....awesome...