Morning run *STARS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
A little wake up jog before breakfeast !
StarsRun.jpg

~Happy Tort~N
JD:)

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
Pretty!!!

I may have a chance to get some of these, and I am seriously considering it. We shall see :D

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Wow you have quite a few tortoises don't you. I love your pictures of all of them. Beautiful little stars that you have there. :)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
terryo said:
Great pictures, as usual JD. What kind of enclosure do you keep them in?

The Stars are kept in their own “ quad “ during warm days (which is most days in So. Cal .) It has its own entry /exit and completely separate from the other torts. Which allows maintaining and viewing with out crossing into other tort pins and preventing cross contamination. At evening they are brought in to a 3.5 x 6’ hide/enclosure in the house.
tortspad2.jpg

STARIN.jpg

JD~ :)
PS … These might be up for sale very soon!:cool:

tortoise_lover

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
very nice place :) they looks enjoy it.. i like the left star.. she has a nice pattern..

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Lovely matched set! Don't know how I missed this the first time around; it's like reading a tortoise magazine every time I look at a JD thread...:rolleyes:

How much time does it take to clean all those pens? They always look spotless. Surely your torties poop too?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Stephanie Logan said:
Lovely matched set! Don't know how I missed this the first time around; it's like reading a tortoise magazine every time I look at a JD thread...:rolleyes:

How much time does it take to clean all those pens? They always look spotless. Surely your torties poop too?

Why thanks for the * hype * ;).... and I spend a great deal of time with my torts .. along with maintaining the surroundings. Keeps me .. tippy tappy with a song in Ma' heart! :p..
Glad you all enjoy the pics .... ( keeps me smiling! ) :)

PS .. I have * STOCK * .. in TORTIE~PULL~UPS..... the new craze of Torty diapers! NO Fuss , NO Mess, comes off like a dress! .. *LOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.