More pics of my new leos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

critters88

5 Year Member
:) I swear they have grown already, I got them on the 5th. They seem a little bit heavier then when I first got them, I need to get a scale yet. They are doing really well eating like little pigs! They get feed 3 times a day and finish everything but maybe 1 little leaf, I sprinkle with calcium every other day, been soaking them 4 times a day. The only thing is they dont go in there nice little hide I have for them its 88 on that side and 86 to 90% humidity they like the hot side 95 and about the same humidity and just lay under the plant leaves to sleep doesnt seem to be hurting them their basking light is on that side but at night I take that bulb out and put a red heat bulb in, I couldnt find any ceramic bulbs in my area I need to order one. So at night all they have on is the red bulbs. Well anyway here is some pics of the guys munching down after a soak. Oh and they have names now the little light colored on is Carmel and the darker one is Mocha. I asked the breeder they are 1 month old. I told you guys you will get sick of pics from me.:p

Attachments

• 100_1911.JPG
    100_1911.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • 100_1912.JPG
    100_1912.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • 100_1915.JPG
    100_1915.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • 100_1913.JPG
    100_1913.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • 100_1914.JPG
    100_1914.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 52

Tortus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
They look great. Are you the one who go them from Woody's?

That's where I got mine and it's a fast grower. Getting ready to weigh it on the 15th when it will be 6 months old. I know it's over 200 grams now. It also would never use a hide, so I turned the entire enclosure into a humid hide at night.

critters88

5 Year Member
Tortus said:

That's where I got mine and it's a fast grower. Getting ready to weigh it on the 15th when it will be 6 months old. I know it's over 200 grams now. It also would never use a hide, so I turned the entire enclosure into a humid hide at night.

Yes got these from Woodys they are 5 weeks old now, I need to weigh the little farts. I can see where the lighter colored one is growing the black lines are wider then they where in just one week. I think so anyway. the first pic is the day the came home second pic is a couple days ago

Attachments

• 100_1889.jpg
    100_1889.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_1912.JPG
    100_1912.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 21

Tortus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
critters88 said:
Tortus said:

Yes got these from Woodys they are 5 weeks old now, I need to weigh the little farts. I can see where the lighter colored one is growing the black lines are wider then they where in just one week. I think so anyway. the first pic is the day the came home second pic is a couple days ago

Yes they are definitely growing. In another month or two you'll see white in between the black lines. Be sure to check out my thread I'll be posting on the 15th regarding my Woody's leopard growth progress. I'll be posting pics from one month through six months. Since yours may be related to mine, it could give you an idea of what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.