More Pics Of King Julio, in better taste. Sorry Guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Huntington Beach, CA
Here are a couple more, albeit in better taste. Sorry if the last ones made anyone uncomfortable. Snakes eat rodents, thats life. Enjoy.

KingJulio001-1.jpg

KingJulio002-1.jpg

KingJulio003-1.jpg

KingJulio004-1.jpg

KingJulio005-1.jpg

KingJulio001.jpg

KingJulio002.jpg

M

Maggie Cummings

Ok...I don't like snakes. I don't DISLIKE them either. I have 2 things to say here...if you are going to take pictures of a black snake, you should take them with a lighter substrate not a black one so we can see it better. And 2...this section is actually entitled SNAKES...snakes eat pinkies and I don't think you need to apologize for showing those pictures. If someone doesn't want to see snakes eating pinkies, they shouldn't look at a thread entitled SNAKES...

just my opinion.

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Huntington Beach, CA
maggie3fan said:
Ok...I don't like snakes. I don't DISLIKE them either. I have 2 things to say here...if you are going to take pictures of a black snake, you should take them with a lighter substrate not a black one so we can see it better. And 2...this section is actually entitled SNAKES...snakes eat pinkies and I don't think you need to apologize for showing those pictures. If someone doesn't want to see snakes eating pinkies, they shouldn't look at a thread entitled SNAKES...

just my opinion.

Thank You :) I agree, snakes are snakes.
I changed the substrate today. I'll post some good ones soon...

Crazy1 said:
Eric, he is beautiful.

Thanks Robyn.
He is such a cool little guy. He is quite feisty though.

Status
Not open for further replies.