More cake eggs

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
How many females do you have?
You really have egg machines there :D
Yes, I have an egg machine, she's call fat girl. Her daughter had three small eggs. Only one looks good. The rest are from her mother. They are all good. I'm going to need a shoe.to keep all these kids in lol.I only have one male and he's a pig. His wife hates him. I'm looking for more adult females. Lol.I still have babies from last year. I just got FLASHED by a year and a few month year old. Just like his dad.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
How many females do you have?
You really have egg machines there :D
This is my adult pair, they live together, I also have their daughter , who had three small eggs. Her first time. The bigger eggs are from fat girl ,her mother. I'm lucky my girl can kick them out like this. I do have a secret, it's a funny one, but I think it helps my cakes.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
Yes, I have an egg machine, she's call fat girl. Her daughter had three small eggs. Only one looks good. The rest are from her mother. They are all good. I'm going to need a shoe.to keep all these kids in lol.I only have one male and he's a pig. His wife hates him. I'm looking for more adult females. Lol.I still have babies from last year. I just got FLASHED by a year and a few month year old. Just like his dad.
My adults are in the picture , where I should be. Lol.