mister or fogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

cristal redfoot

5 Year Member
The humidifier puts it at 85 :)

But but one for reptiles is like 60 dollars but you could try amazon. also many ppl use this elephant humidifier and attatch a hose. There are many ideas on youtube for homemade humidifiers :)

jaden21

5 Year Member
I plan on making my own. Once we are settled into our new apartment. In the mean time they get soaked daily and sprayed 4 times a day

rickyn0792

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
slidell, la
I soak them in the morning and after noon and spray the cage down in the morning but I'm about to get a red foot and need the humidity up

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
I got it at Target for like 38 bucks, I think babeis r us carries them, and they always run specials on them for like 25- 30 bucks. tubing like 5 dollars from homedepot. gallon of water last about a week. depending on how hight you have it turned up.

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Its a Crane brand, Elephant humidifer. I think any of the Crane animal ones will work, you just take the aniaml head off and their should be a hole where the fog comes out of, then just find a tube that will fit snug in their, and route it into your enclosure.

Alb317

5 Year Member
i recently got the fogger. works great for smaller tables, my sick table is about 2ft/1ft. held humidity from 80-90 all day running about half. my bigger one is having trouble in a few spaces holding this thru the entire table with it turned on high. the fogger provides great look as well but i will have to get a humidifier to increase the overall around the spot

rickyn0792

5 Year Member
slidell, la
I'm only gonna sure it on the cool side so they can cool down after they get out of the basking light

rickyn0792

5 Year Member
slidell, la
my tank cool side is 80 and basking side is 95 its not bad but humidity drop 10-20 % when i get home from work

cmitch

5 Year Member
Reno nv
I have the zoo med reptifogger it works great was around $50 i cover up the top of the enclusure wich is 6X3 and it really gets the humidity up i also spray daily

rickyn0792

5 Year Member
slidell, la
I got ultrasonic humidifier at Walgreen are you suppose to see fog or mist cause its not working I don't think

Status
Not open for further replies.