MELLOW YELLOW SUNDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Ahhh’ yes ……….Mellow Yellow Sunday ~
My one and only little yellow foot..................

feb41.jpg

feb43.jpg

feb45.jpg

JD~:)

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Miami, Florida
I love this little guy, he's one of a kind. Did you ever name him?
Its so odd with the hatchling yellow foots, it seems like all the growth lines kind of stand out, and the scutes "sink in" a little. Very different from the red foots...

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
BEAUTIFUL YELLOW FOOT!! :) :) :)
Your pics are always my favorite!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
RedfootsRule said:
Its so odd with the hatchling yellow foots, it seems like all the growth lines kind of stand out, and the scutes "sink in" a little. Very different from the red foots...

Peter I have noticed that too .....wasnt sure if just this speciman was like that , but after some research and other young YF I have seen ...all seem to have the same feature for the time being. I don't see alot of YF's here on the forum ....but would like to ...just to see comparison of coloring. I still almost want to call this a Hypo but I dont think thats the case....more like a " high yellow" . Nonetheless a very neat~O looking lil' fellow for sure.

luvpetz27 said:
BEAUTIFUL YELLOW FOOT!! :) :) :)
Your pics are always my favorite!

Amy ... always enjoy those smiles! ......:):):)

momo said:
hi, hes so wonderful. hes a winner! thanks.

you betcha' Mo .........:shy:

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
N2TORTS said:
RedfootsRule said:

Peter I have noticed that too .....wasnt sure if just this speciman was like that , but after some research and other young YF I have seen ...all seem to have the same feature for the time being. I don't see alot of YF's here on the forum ....but would like to ...just to see comparison of coloring. I still almost want to call this a Hypo but I dont think thats the case....more like a " high yellow" . Nonetheless a very neat~O looking lil' fellow for sure.

Almost does look like a hypo...Yeah, I don't' see to many yellow foot hatchlings, but any I see have such odd kind of sunken in scutes, where-as the red foots are all smooth and even...
Where did you get him from anyways? I've never seen one like him, and can't imagine anyone parting with it :).

Status
Not open for further replies.