Meet Valentine and his Mom!!!!

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
Has Valentine been in your care the whole time? since he hatched back in 98? If so, that's pretty neat. I like hearing about keepers who have their torts for a great deal of time ;)

Valentine's Mom

Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Has Valentine been in your care the whole time? since he hatched back in 98? If so, that's pretty neat. I like hearing about keepers who have their torts for a great deal of time ;)
Yes, I have had him since day one...He is very special to my family!!! I am training my granddaughters to take over his care some day. Had I really thought about the future and his power think I would have named him dozer or tank!!! He is wonderful, friendly with a great personality. I am in the process of enlarging his enclosure. He watches the process very closely, as if he is looking for any weak spots to use to his advantage. Today I poured the concrete for the final two posts and threshold. He watched me for a bit then turned around like he was mad and went into his house. Next thing I see is Valentines throwing all his bedding thru his door!!! Guess he was a little mad!!! Anyway, that's my man!!!