Meet Tomas !

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Welcome! :) I know I saw a couple of your photos in one of the Russian tort threads, but looking again little Tomas looks a lot like my little Steve! Super cute. Maybe they're long-lost cousins!

Turtleneck123

Welcome! :) I know I saw a couple of your photos in one of the Russian tort threads, but looking again little Tomas looks a lot like my little Steve! Super cute. Maybe they're long-lost cousins!
Aw thank you! is it steve on your profile picture? Hes adorable <3

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
Thanks! :D Wedding's in October.
is this forreal?! how cute ! i mentioned how my tortoises could be teh ring bearer's at mine and my boyfriends wedding. We figured it would work with Khaleesi since she's a scaredy cat and she would do that "hiss" thing whenever someone walked by. Max might be able to if we lure him on with food. lol

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
is this forreal?! how cute ! i mentioned how my tortoises could be teh ring bearer's at mine and my boyfriends wedding. We figured it would work with Khaleesi since she's a scaredy cat and she would do that "hiss" thing whenever someone walked by. Max might be able to if we lure him on with food. lol
Hahaha, it will be too difficult to take him to the ceremony, so we just put his photo on our announcements: http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/rt-ring-bearer-photo-for-wedding-announcement-cards.130750/ :)