MAZURI TORTOISE FOOD FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

fel1958

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
tri states-pa.,n.y.,n.j.
WE SELL 300 TO 400 POUNDS OF FRESH MAZURI EVERY MONTH.YOU CAN CHECK OUR FEEDBACK ON EBAY AT FTCBLOVE2BEY ,,,100% POSITIVE!!!!!!!!WE SHIP WORLD WIDE.LET US KNOW HOW MUCH YOU NEED.HOW ABOUT 1 POUND FOR 7.00 WITH FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.A,,3 POUNDS FOR 15.00........DROP US AN EMAIL AT [email protected],,OR CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK,,,,,MARGINATED MAZURI

Attachments

• DSCF2715.JPG
    DSCF2715.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 46

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
fel1958 said:
would you like to purchase mazuri,,,or question me on worldly topics.

One of our other forum members here in the U.S. isn't able to ship Mazuri to the U.K. because the Mazuri is bound together by honey and the U.K. has a ban against importing honey to the country.

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Nottinghamshire, UK
Yes thats all I was wondering what Yvonne said, well a sample would be good first as not sure if crush will like it! How much would a sample be?
xx

fel1958

10 Year Member!
tri states-pa.,n.y.,n.j.
sorry,no problem.i can send you a free sample.we ship worldwide.if your country has laws that keep us from shipping to you, theres not much i can do about that.

my product description does not include honey.you can go to mazuri.com and pull the product details.

my product description does not include honey.check it out at mazuri.com

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
fel1958 said:
Kymiie said:
World Wide-Does that mean you ship to the UK?
How do you get past the ban on honey?
xx

my product does not show honey.

Do not, I repeat, do not, ship Mazuri to the UK without prior confirmation from the correct authorities. You will get fined, and be in trouble. they do open all packages. the buyer will lose the funds, and not get the food.

fel1958

10 Year Member!
tri states-pa.,n.y.,n.j.
spikethebest said:
fel1958 said:
Kymiie said:
World Wide-Does that mean you ship to the UK?
How do you get past the ban on honey?
xx

my product does not show honey.

Do not, I repeat, do not, ship Mazuri to the UK without prior confirmation from the correct authorities. You will get fined, and be in trouble. they do open all packages. the buyer will lose the funds, and not get the food.

i will look further into this issue to see what we can do.i have shipped to several countries with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.