Mazuri Tortoise Diet TFO Super Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
In an effort to get our foot in the door with some new TFO customers, we are having a 1 week sale on our Mazuri tortoise diet to TFO members that haven't purchased from us before. We are selling 4 pounds of Mazuri packaged in our hard plastic containers (and shrink sealed in this container) for only $5!

Our Mazuri is always "right off the truck" and as fresh as it gets. Packaged the way we package it, it will last longer than any other Mazuri from any other supplier.

We ran some shipping prices, and one of these shipped to 33014 (Florida) were $11.55. Prices to West coast locations are more like $7-9, all are shipped with FedEx Ground.

To purchase, CLICK HERE and enter "TFO" in the coupon code box once the item is in your cart which will adjust the price. We are limiting it to one container per customer. Shipping costs will be calculated once your address is in the site. There is a yet-to-be-determined limit to how many of these we are going to do, so get your orders in sooner than later! Thanks TFO!

Mazuri4__35443_zoom.JPG

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
We are probably only going to do a few more of these before we end the sale. We had a few come through last night (which have shipped) and several today. I had figured we'd send off about 10-12 containers which we have almost reached.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Ok, end of sale. All shipments either went out today or will go out tomorrow. We sold a dozen containers in basically 24 hours - not bad, I figured it'd take a week. I can't do that low of a price forever (we lost money on each one), so we have to call it quits at this point. Thanks to all who participated, and each package comes with a little bonus. Hope you all enjoy the product and hopefully our service. Thanks Josh and TFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.