Mazuri Diets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islandsaints

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Knotts Island
I was looking at the Mazuri site (they have free shipping right now) and was looking at food for other animals. I had been told in the past that the croc food was great for Red Eared Sliders so I was wondering if they have something under another animal that might be good for Sulcatas. I found this,Mazuri. What are you thoughts. Just as a supplement to their grazing of course, and as a wintertime food.

Tracy

Islandsaints

5 Year Member
Knotts Island
Ground soybean hulls, wheat middlings, ground aspen, dried beet pulp, dehulled soybean meal, cane molasses, dehydrated alfalfa meal, sucrose, soybean oil, dicalcium phosphate, brewers dried yeast, calcium carbonate, salt, magnesium oxide, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin A acetate, calcium pantothenate, ethoxyquin (a preservative), thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, nicotinic acid, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.

Guaranteed Analysis
Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
12.0%
2.0%
28.0%
8.0%

It is under Hoof large mammals, Browser Maintenance.
Tracy

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Sounds a lot like regular Mazuri tortoise chow. The ingredients as not impressive. I think I would rather use the regular Mazuri that is designed and time tested for tortoises. Outside of that, how about regular grass hays or grass hay cubes? The ZooMed grassland tortoise pellets are great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.