Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Some of you may remember that one of Maggie's neighbors brought her a Tuxedo cat shortly after Maggie's beloved Bubba died. She hasn't had access to her pictures because her computer has been acting up, but her son was finally able to get it going again. This a.m. she sent me a few Max pictures. Here's a cute one:

Max in the Dale Earnheardt Memorial Worship Room:

max-6.jpg

Maggie thanks you for the well-wishes you've sent her way and she hopes to be back posting soon.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Awww Max is sooooo cute :) Tell Maggie we are thinking about her and that we miss her and her Bob stories :)
Thanks for posting Yvonne!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
GO AWAY AND DON'T BOTHER ME!!!

11111-1.jpg

plasticbag.jpg

11111-2.jpg

M

Maggie Cummings

I'm not sure who's funnier, Max or my sister!!! Thanks to everyone for worrying about me, I have a Doctors appt on Thursday. I read some of the forum everyday but I can't sit here for very long...however I am keeping track of all of you. I'm hoping Percy is better and the new baby Debo is pooping...We are having an ice storm here and Bob is ramming his doggie door to get out. I'd let him out but my deck is covered in ice and I just don't want to take the chance of falling down the icy stairs again!
BTW, I don't put Max in those bags...she crawls in them, she loves to be IN stuff...

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
...As long as she crawls back out before she runs out of air! She looks just like our Tuxedo Man, Sirius K. (for King Kitty) Black.

My cats also love bags, especially ones that crackle when they play Attack of the Invisible Predator.:p

Glad you're feeling a little better Maggie. Is it possible to get some kind of Reptile Carpet to be nailed in on your deck steps to increase traction there so Bob doesn't slip while sneaking up them?;)

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
HAHA I love it! Cats do the darndest things! The bag picture is hilarious! Very cute pictures though, especially the blanket one. That looks like me in the morning :p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Adorable pictures, but they make me miss my Starkin who looks so much like Max. :(

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
That cat is amazing. :) SUCH a personality! Makes me want a kitty.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
What a beautiful kitty!! I love the name Max for a female cat :)
Do all your animals have big personalities?!

Status
Not open for further replies.