Mated Pair Star Tortoises For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog Tropics

5 Year Member
Due to the high number of hatchlings we have and are caring for on an ongoing basis, we have decided to part with one of our Sri Lankan Star Tortoise pairs.

Mork is seven years old and Mindy is eight. They are both breeding age/size, and laid eggs for the first time last spring. None of the eggs hatched, but I believe that was my fault, as all but two were fertilized and I believe the incubator malfunctioned.

They are mating again and so we would like to get them to their new home before she is carrying eggs again, ideally. We are located in Seattle, Washington, and are willing to ship. If you live locally and would like to pick them up, then that is also fine.

Mork and Mindy are on a diet of Mazuri tortoise pellets (60%), leafy dark greens (20%), vegetables and opuntia cactus pads (10%) and treats (hibiscus blooms, pansy blooms, fruit). They get calcium on every third feeding and have no calcium-issues whatsoever.

Asking $2,000 for pair. Questions welcome. Price firm.

Please PM or email Kris at [email protected]. Also, please email for pictures as I was unable to attach to this post due to apparently being a big dork. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.