Maryland? Gosh someone please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anm1221

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
pfara said:

YAY! gosh I've been looking forever and can never find anyone. Im hopefully getting a tort soon and am a first time owner i cannot tell you how hard it is to try and explain how i cant keep my torts outdoors all year and such not many understand how tempermental maryland weather is.

pfara

10 Year Member!
Maryland
Tons of people on the forums feel your pain; not just from MD. I know at least two more people on here from Baltimore. Still.. nice to add people on the list <3

anm1221

5 Year Member
Maryland
pfara said:
Tons of people on the forums feel your pain; not just from MD. I know at least two more people on here from Baltimore. Still.. nice to add people on the list <3

your the first Person I've been able to contact from Maryland. I Live in The Dundalk/Baltimore area It's nice to add at least someone to the list i don't know anyone else who lives in Maryland who is on this forum or owns turtles so ive been looking around trying to find ways to get a healthy one

pfara

10 Year Member!
Maryland
I'm over in Middle River. The other person that I recently met lives over in Parkville. So I guess we're all practically neighbors. Nice to meet ya.

anm1221

5 Year Member
Maryland
pfara said:
I'm over in Middle River. The other person that I recently met lives over in Parkville. So I guess we're all practically neighbors. Nice to meet ya.

Nice to meet you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.