Marginated up for Adoption in Detroit Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmosuna

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Stanton, CA
Someone posted this on a rescue page. Anyone in the area interested should go to the page and take a look. Beautiful radiated wish I lived close

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanTortoiseRescue

Hello everyone. I am looking to re-home my 3.5 year old Marginated Tortoise, Henry. Unfortunately my living situation has changed since I got him, and it may change again very soon. I just can't meet his needs the way I would like anymore, and I feel he deserves to go to a home where he can be outside during the warmer months, and in a bigger enclosure. He is in good physical health and he's very friendly. I'm looking for someone within about 150 miles of the Detroit area so that we could meet up or I could drop him off with you. I do NOT want to have to ship him anywhere for fear of him getting hurt or ill in the process. If you are interested, please contact me. I prefer him to go to a home with someone who has experience with these or similar types of tortoises so I know he will be well taken care of. I love my Henry dearly, and that is why I want him to have a good life with someone who can better provide for him. Thank you very much.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
RE: Radiated up for Adoption in Detroit Area

That's a beautiful marginated. I'm about 185 miles away, more than 150 but not much. Tempting...

cmosuna

5 Year Member
Stanton, CA
RE: Radiated up for Adoption in Detroit Area

Cool keep us all posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.