Marbling

Zoeclare

Location (City and/or State)
Uk
Wow, his/her marbling is incredible!
Thank you, he is quite pretty! It's strange as he only had the tiniest bit of marbling as a hatchling, I only knew what it was because the breeder mentioned it!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Thank you, he is quite pretty! It's strange as he only had the tiniest bit of marbling as a hatchling, I only knew what it was because the breeder mentioned it!
Don't tell Murphy, but that's probably the coolest looking redfoot I've ever seen.

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
That little one has exceptional marbling even for a Brazilian. As has been said, the lighter areas of the shell usually darken with age—and especially exposure to sunlight. But some individuals retain the light/dark marbling into adulthood. Nitro may be one of the exceptions. Time will tell.

Zoeclare

Uk
Does anyone have any thoughts on Nitro's gender? I know it's still probably too early to tell, he is only 3 years old ish.

Attachments

• DSC_0990.JPG
    DSC_0990.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0991.JPG
    DSC_0991.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 7

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Does anyone have any thoughts on Nitro's gender? I know it's still probably too early to tell, he is only 3 years old ish.
Anal acute is looking male. Tail is still pretty small but it is held to the side. I'm leaning towards young male. Is the plastron developing any concavity?