Many updates on kapidoloFarms.com and about KapidoloFarms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Much has been happening on the webpage and to the webpage.
I have made up-sale options to reduce your costs. So you get more stuff for the money when your order is bigger. I have also made 'sample size' variety packs as a stand alone product, and as an ad-on option in some cases to give a better deal. They sell well at shows even after I explain the cost per ounce is higher. Less total cost for the variety pack, but less value too. As a stand alone purchase they are $25, as an up-sell option they are $20.

Every order now goes out with a samples size of another product, my choice, even for Etsy buyers. I seek to offer something similar to your purchase, but different. If you have a choice, I'll consider it but that fulfillment is not guaranteed. Use the note to vendor box to voice that interest. I'm not fishing around in your multiple identities to match a txt, PM, or email, with your order.

To better evaluate the impact of posting in various Facebook groups and here, I am offering a bonus amount if you use the instructions to vendor to say what bonus you want.

I have the three larger size Reptile Basics/Vivarium Electronics radiant heat panels back in stock, 40, 80 and 120 watt. I don't think I'll carry the small 28 watt unit this year, maybe? At shows (no shipping) you will still get a free thermostat when you buy one. Don't be a grasshopper about it - I will raise those prices this winter when everyone else is out of stock.

Last, I use https://agiledev.org/ to manage the webpage these days, they knock it out of the ball park. Great team of people to actually work with and they have actual listening skills, it's not a bot with a script.

Oh my goodness is there a special offer or not? How much blah blah blah must I read???

In the instruction to vender box on the webpage (no place else) type "I learn alot from TFO, I'd like the bonus xxx for my tortoise" where xxx is the 'double your item choice' that's in a build your own or standard variety pack. So if you order calcium boost and put in the instruction to vendor box "I learn alot from TFO I'd like a bonus Cactus flour for my tortoise". I'll put 8 ounces in the order, not just four. If you buy a variety pack that has five items at two ounces each I double from 2 to 4 ounces for the item you indicate. This will be through to the end of September. I'll take "TFO xxx" if you will.

Yes this is both an offer for a better value and propaganda for TFO. So much great value in info here it's crazy that any Facebook group even exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.